Why would you hire a Wedding Planner?
As we all know, weddings can be expensive, but they can also be incredibly stressful. Lucie’s job as a Wedding Planner is to make the whole process for you simpler and stress-free. No matter the size of the wedding, or the level of support you need from her, Lucie is there to help you. Having a Wedding Planner doesn’t have to be a luxury you can’t afford, the services have been set out in such a way that can be affordable for any size of wedding. Take a look at the different options that are offered below for further information.
What makes Lucie qualified for the job?
As an associate member of The UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP), she does not accept commission from any suppliers or venues and therefore any discounts are passed directly back to you. Lucie’s ethos is to only recommend wedding venues and suppliers that best suit your needs and requirements.
As your Wedding Planner, Lucie promises to;
- Respond to enquiries within 48 hours
- Respect client confidentiality
- Disclose any suppliers she has a vested interest in
- Pass discounts and/or commission onto clients
- Ensure her Public Liability insurance is up to date
- Never give client details to any third party not involved with the wedding
- Respect copyright from fellow wedding professionals
- Represent each client fairly and honestly
- Use legally sound business contracts with clients